Sunday 22 May 2011

A mysterious ticking noise

I'm a fan of HP movies, there's lots of SFX and there's Emma Watson as well, what else could you ask in a movie. Please note that I'm talking about visual stuff, because the books are a whole different stuff. Even though I read the entire series I didn't like it so much and the only character I tought was a bit different had a horrible end (In my very personal opinion). No spoilers for those who still hasn't read the books.

To get to the point I just wanted to share this entertaining video with you guys, the tune is catchy and puppets will always be entertaining. Enjoy:

9 comments:

  1. Loool I remember seeing this a while ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably the funniest harry potter video on youtube!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snape, snape, severous snape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this one never gets old~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this before, as Fang said "this one never gets old" great post..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant watch it.. puppets give me nightmares...

    ReplyDelete