Tuesday 10 May 2011

Zomtastic Blog Award !


So I've been awarded by
Princy Gupta
. I've never imagined that someday someone would recognize my work. Thanks to everyone who made this possible, to global warming and the ozone layer for keeping me indoors, and all my followers.

rules!


1. Thank the person who gave you this award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us some things about yourself.
3. Nominate 5 bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they have received this award.

So, I've already made the first one, it's now time to know a bit more about the captain. I love the internet and food blogs because I like to eat a lot.

And the nominees are:
-mostly useless nonsense
-!My first Blog!
-.ranopano.
-Fang Talks
-Just fun ... and other Stuff

7 comments:

  1. hahah that is so cool. imma do that in tomorrow's post! thanks bro :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigod SOMEONE NOMINATED ME. I WUV YOU <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's awesome!! congratulations! I would love to see more
    followed

    ReplyDelete
  4. if only you could surf for food directly on the internet. if only there were star trek-style replicators, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats, you deserve it

    ReplyDelete